Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Church Activity!!

Today we had a combined relief society/preisthood activity at the church. It was to help with the food drive. We ate dinner and after dinner we had a dessert auction. We had to use the cans we brought to get a dessert. At dinner we sat by really cute, fun, well knowlegded people (old people). Matt had them laughing the whole time. Most of them were asking if he is like that all the time. HAHA. If he is always getting people to laugh. I told her yes, he is and he is always like that. We never have a dull moment at home. A lady said my husband is a character and really funny. When it came down to the dessert Matt knew what he wanted and I had no clue, it all looked good. Then I saw something I had to have. It was a chocolate strawberry torte. I told Matt I really wanted it so we used all the cans we had and all the people around us gave us more cans so we could get that. So now it is in our home and it is so good. It smells like chocolate covered strawberries. YUMMY! We really had a blast at the activity. A guy in the ward had a collection of Utah license plates. He had every year since 1914. I was so shocked seeing the different plates that Utah had.

3 comments:

Kathi said...

Sounds like a fun night. and yummy!

Anna said...

Fun activity!

Anna said...

I tagged you on my blog. Check it out.