Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mackenzie was Baptized!!


We went to Orem on Saturday so we could see Mackenzie get baptized. We went to Amy's house for lunch before and all the kids were playing down stairs. Their was this one wierd ball that we were playing with and Carter could not handle it. He would scream like a girl if it even came by him. So I recorded it because it was so funny. We were all laughing, some of the kids thought it was funny. I had to tell them that we couldn't do that to Carter any more because everytime Carter was down stairs they would put the ball in his face. After awhile Carter kinda got use to the ball but he was still a little scared of it. It was so nice to see Mackenzie get baptized that day. It reminded me of when I got baptized and when Matt was baptized. It was a really nice day.

No comments: