Friday, November 14, 2008

Back to Work.....

This week Matt went back to work. Since I don't have a job yet I have been working on the house. Cleaning and organizing every room. So far I only have two rooms left. This week we all planned to have Thankgiving at our house so now I am trying to get ready for that. Its going to be hard because I need money to do that, which I don't have. It has been alot of fun. Im still looking for jobs while I work on the house. I am really excited to be almost done with my house. After that then I have to start getting ready to paint. YAY.

1 comment:

H said...

Okay - the rule is that if you furnish the house then you delegate the food to everyone else. It is a good rule since you have to work so hard on getting the house ready and getting it in a festive mood. Go for making a list of all the food and then giving the assignments out -like turkey, stuffing,to one person and then let everyone be a part of the planning. It works great if you have no money. They bring the food you furnish the house. Good luck!!