Thursday, December 4, 2008
Our Normal Days......
Matt goes to work at 5:30, I get up with him and get his lunch made and then I crash on the bed again when he leaves. He sometimes wakes me up on his first break if not I wake up around the time he should be waking me up. I get ready and clean the house and plan my day. For the past 3 weeks I have been side tracked by the Twilight books. I can't believe how good they are, I have never been this interested in a book before. Then I fill out applications and go to interviews if I have any. Then I get ready and leave for work before Matt gets home from work. I try and have all my chores done for when he gets home so he can do his chores. This happens mostly everyday. It changes when I don't have work. I really need another job so then I can be at work when Matt is at work. The part time job is really fun. I just love to see the kids come in with the big grins. I need to work on some hobbies but that costs money. What should I do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just had time to read a few sentences. LUCKY YOU! You get to sleep in.
Post a Comment