Sunday, January 11, 2009
Patriarchal Blessing
Today was a big day for Matt and I. We got our Patriarchal Blessings. I loved the experience. I was first to get it. As soon as he started I started to cry. It meant alot because I don't really cry when it comes to spirtual and touching things. I even started to tear up when Matt was getting his. I'm glad mom and dad came up to be there with us. That was a really amazing experience for me. In a way I wonder why I didn't get it earlier but Im glad that I waited then I could get it with Matt. I'm really happy that I could share that moment with my husband. I want to celebrate now because we got it and get ice cream but I can't because its Sunday. I wish we had ice cream here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you guys! Glad mom and dad were there.
We always, well almost always have ice cream. Too bad you don't live closer or I would have invited you over for some.
Post a Comment