We went on a short trip with Matt's sister and her 2 girls last weekend. We just went to St. George and Las Vegas. We started our trip Sunday afternoon and we returned Wednesday night. We all had alot of fun. I had alot of fun taking care of Katie's 3 week old baby girl. She is so cute. I can't wait to have one of my own. In Vegas we just walked around and went through the M&M Factory and the Coke Cola Factory and circus circus. I went to In N Out twice while I was on the trip. I can't get enough of that food. Matt loved taking care of the baby and just holding her. Harley took Katie and Matt on a ride in her grandma's golf cart. It was funny to watch. It was a funny, random, and exciting trip.
2 comments:
How Fun! Where did you guys stay? That sounds like a really fun get away. Those last minute jump in the car and go trips are always more fun. You just can't believe you are there having fun.
We stayed at the worldmark in St. George. It was alot of fun.
Post a Comment