Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Air Show......
















While Matt was on a father son outing in St. George I went to the Air Show with my parents. It was so much fun. I had a blast seeing all the different airplanes and talking about them with my dad. When the ThunderBirds started I was so amazed. It was so cool to watch. I was so shocked at all the tricks then did. It made me want to be a pilot but I know I can't. One of the things they did was one airplane does a trick high in the air and then while people are looking at that another airplane goes by so close to the crowd and scare the people. I was warned by several people that they were going to do that but I still screamed bloody murder. After that I just started laughing because it was so cool. I think I took some amazing pictures. My camera is not the best and those airplanes are way fast.

No comments: