Wednesday, March 10, 2010

12 Weeks


Today we went to the doctors, it felt like the last month went forever. Found out that the baby is growing 4 days ahead of schedule. We could have found out we are having but the baby was not in a good position. Next month we get to find out what we are having. We are so excited we cant wait. Everything is going really good for baby.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Hey it looks like it has Matt's odd shaped head. jk. I can't believe you get to find out so early. I'll find out about a week before you do. Which is weird to me since you're a month behind me.
I guess Matt was right when he said you were over acheivers.

Heather said...

Its fine when we were watching the video I told him that the baby got matts big head. Our doctor said we can find out earlier because of the machines they have. haha I guess he was right. It is still funny we get to find out what we are having around the same time.

Anna said...

Well, it's starting to look like a baby.