Monday, June 7, 2010

25 Weeks




Today we went in for our target ultrasound. Mason was in a funny postion, his feet were touching his forehead. During the ultrasound she checked the heart and the blood flow, she checked the brain, the spine, the arms and hands, the legs and feet. She measured every part to make sure that everthing is growing right. Then she did the 4D ultrasound, and that was our favorite part. We saw him opening and closing his mouth alot and he was smiling alot. I am so glad that we have a DVD to watch the whole process over again. If his legs were not covering part of his face we could have seen his whole face and not just the side. Today was so amazing to see mason like that, now that he is getting bigger you can see so much more on the 4D images. I can't wait til the next visit to see the 4D images to see how much he is growing.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Those are cool looking and kind of weird all at the same time.

I'm glad you got it. I think it's amazing technology