Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween




Even though Mason won't remember his first Halloween we still wanted to do all the fun things with him. Friday we went down to Gardner Village to see all the witches they had out. It was so nice walking around the area with Mason. Saturday we put Mason in his bat costume and went to Logan for the morning. Walked around the mall and down town and had lunch. When we got home we went to the mall to do some trick or treatig with Mason, he even held his own bag. He was so adorable as a bat. After the mall we watched a scary movie with some friends and ate Masons candy. Later that night we went to a halloween party with Matts sister. After all the halloween fun I started to get sick and trying not to give it to Mason. I am starting to feel better so I am not that worried anymore.

No comments: