I try and pamper Mason once a week to make sure he his well groomed. After a diaper change when I know he is happy I put him on his boppy and make sure his nails are all short so he doesn't hurt himself and I make sure his head has no dry skin. I lotion him all up and brush his hair. He loves getting his hair brushed. I wonder what color of hair he will have when he is older. Matt and I had white blonde hair growing up and then later turned brown.IT is so funny how the little things make him happy. He loves his boppy and being pampered. Matt says I am going to love having a girl so I can pamper her and dress her up everyday.
2 comments:
okay, I'm finally caught up on your blog. You have some really cute pictures of Mason. And it's good to hear how much you love being a mom. Mason is a really good baby. Every picture I see of him I think of Matt. I can't wait to see him grow up. Oh, and one more thing... I'll be sure to return your Christmas present I got you since you mentioned you have everything you've ever wanted now that Masons around. :)
I have more posts to put out on my blog. I was so behind. Everytime I look at Mason I see Matt. I love it he is so adorable. Ya I don't think we are doing christmas presents this year in our home except one for Mason.
Post a Comment