
Matthew is my favorite tennis player in the world. He is so talented and has a blast playing anytime time of the year. He plays on 2 summer teams and a winter team. He is so amazing, I love to watch him play. I can't wait for the day that I can play like him. He still has so much to teach me. I look up to him in so many ways. I love him so much. The picture is tiny so you will have to click on it to see it better.
3 comments:
When I click on the picture it's still way tiny. One of these days we should come up and see him play. I'll bring my camera.
Ya that would be fun to have you guys come up one day and watch him maybe we would be able to get some really good pictures of him playing. Matt said that he would have fun teaching the kids how to play tennis ( and you guys too if you want to play) we could play doubles if we have time. We have enough rackets so you wouldnt have to bring any up when you do decide to come up.
That sounds way fun. When it's warmer, we'll have to plan that.
Post a Comment