Thursday, January 24, 2013

December Recap

We didn't do that many exciting things in December. We went to the Festival of Trees but forgot to take pictures. I was busy alot making homemade Christmas gifts most the month. On Christmas Eve we took the kids to the mall to ride the train and see Santa they loved it. Madison loved sticking her head out the window. After that we went to lunch with Matt's family since we were not going to have Christmas dinner with them this year.
Christmas Day morning we went to Matt's parents house to open gifts. Mason loved everything that day. It was a funny morning, some how everyone was playing hide and seek. Then we went down to orem and open gifts and had dinner. Mason wont stop playing and talking about his train that he got from Grandma ReNee and Papa Hank. I wish I got pictures with my family.

No comments: